Friday, February 15, 2013

Your Daily digest for The Latest Greatest Top 10 iTunes + Youtbued Music Video Mashup!

The Latest Greatest Top 10 iTunes + Youtbued Music Video Mashup!
Get your jams on here with Al Burque Shakin` what His Momma gave him in the Duke City!
thumbnail Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man (Lyrics)
Jan 30th 2013, 18:42

Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man (Lyrics) Thanks for listening! © cedricd512 ----------------------- Lyrics: Same bed, but it feels just a little bit bigger now Our song on the radio, but it don't sound the same When our friends talk about you all that it does is just tear me down Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name And it all just sound like uh, uh, uh Hmmm too young, too dumb to realize That I should have bought you flowers and held your hand Should have gave you all my hours when I had the chance Take you to every party cause all you wanted to do was dance Now my baby is dancing, but she's dancing with another man. My pride, my ego, my needs and my selfish ways Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made And it haunts me every time I close my eyes It all just sounds like uh, uh, uh, uh Too young, too dumb to realize That I should have bought you flowers and held your hand Should have gave all my hours when I had the chance Take you to every party cause all you wanted to do was dance Now my baby is dancing, but she's dancing with another man. Although it hurts I'll be the first to say that I was wrong Oh, I know I'm probably much too late To try and apologize for my mistakes But I just want you to know I hope he buys you flowers, I hope he holds your hand Give you all his hours when he has the chance Take you to every party cause I remember how much you loved to dance Do all the things I ...

thumbnail Justin Timberlake - Suit & Tie ft. JAY Z (Official Acoustic Video Cover by Ali Brustofski)
Jan 16th 2013, 05:01

Suit and Tie - Justin Timberlake ft JAY Z - Cover by Ali Brustofski ♥ Get it on iTunes!: bit.ly ♥ Featured on RyanSeacrest.com!: t.co ♥ Tweet this to JT! clicktotweet.com ♥ Get Justin Timberlake and Jay Z's amazing new single here! smarturl.it ♥ Love this song and I'm thrilled to share this cover with you! We recorded this and shot the video within 24 hours after Justin launched his song. Through sickness and life happening, we still managed to get it posted in record time for you all :) Please SHARE our "Suit & Tie" video with everyone you know here, on twitter and on facebook! Lots more to come, so please subscribe today and don't miss a thing! Love you guys so much! Xo Ali ♥ Thanks to the incredibly talented David Veslocki - www.davidveslocki.com - for producing this really cool version of a really cool song! Everything was recorded using one acoustic guitar, his hands, and my voice! David also directed, shot, and edited the video And crazy as it was, we still had fun! ♥ Thank you all for supporting me on "The Next" on The CW Network last fall! Download all of my songs from iTunes here!: bit.ly ♥ Thanks to each of you for supporting me on my journey - dream big! Video: Justin Timberlake - Suit and Tie - Official Music Video ft. JAY Z - Cover by Ali Brustofski Directed, filmed and edited by David Veslocki Filmed entirely on location in Rye, New York Music: Suit & Tie - Justin Timberlake feat. JAY Z - Official Video - Cover by Ali Brustofski Guitar and ...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions