Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Your Daily digest for The Latest Greatest Top 10 iTunes + Youtbued Music Video Mashup!

The Latest Greatest Top 10 iTunes + Youtbued Music Video Mashup!
Get your jams on here with Al Burque Shakin` what His Momma gave him in the Duke City!
thumbnail Bruno Mars locked out of heaven lyrics
Nov 1st 2012, 14:44

Songtext: One two one two three Oh yeah yeah Oh yeah yeah yeah Ooh Oh yeah yeah Oh yeah yeah yeah Ooh Never had much faith in love or miracles Never wanna put my heart on deny But swimming in your world is something spiritual Im born again every time you spend the night Cause your sex takes me to paradise Yeah your sex takes me to paradise And it shows yeah yeah yeah Cause you make feel like Ive been locked out of heaven For too long for too long Yeah you make feel like Ive been locked out of heaven For too long for too long Oh yeah yeah yeah Ooh Oh yeah yeah Oh yeah yeah yeah Ooh You bring me to my knees You make me testify You can make a sinner change his ways Open up your gates cause I cant wait to see the light And right there is where I wanna stay Cause your sex takes me to paradise Yeah your sex takes me to paradise And it shows yeah yeah yeah Cause you make feel like Ive been locked out of heaven For too long for too long Yeah you make feel like Ive been locked out of heaven For too long for too long Oh oh oh oh yeah yeah yeah Can I just stay here Spend the rest of my days here Oh oh oh oh yeah yeah yeah Cant I just stay here Spend the rest of my days here Cause you make feel like Ive been locked out of heaven For too long for too long Yeah you make feel like Ive been locked out of heaven For too long for too long Oh yeah yeah yeah Ooh Oh yeah yeah Oh yeah yeah yeah Ooh subscrib by:psXplayerX Schaut hier noch vorbei wäre cool ist echt ein gutes Video Link:www ...

thumbnail Ludacris - Rest Of My Life ft. Usher & David Guetta
Nov 1st 2012, 12:19

More New Music: facebook.com facebook.com Ludacris - Rest Of My Life ft. Usher & David Guetta Ludacris ft. Usher & David Guetta - Rest Of My Life Ludacris - Rest Of My Life (Full Song) Ludacris - Rest Of My Life Ludacris - Rest Of My Life Ludacris - Rest Of My Life Ludacris - Rest Of My Life Connect: www.facebook.com www.twitter.com

thumbnail Bruno Mars - Young Girls [Official Audio]
Nov 1st 2012, 08:55

Follow me on Twitter : twitter.com

thumbnail Kelly Clarkson Don't Rush Ft Vince Gill Lyrics Song CMA Awards 2012 People Like Us Catch My Breath
Oct 28th 2012, 08:00

Kelly Clarkson Don't Rush Ft Vince Gill Lyrics Song CMA Awards 2012 People Like Us Catch My Breath Live Performance KellyClarksonVEVO Music Video Official GMA Ellen Degeneres Interview Jay Leno Jimmy Fallon Simon Cowell Britney Spears X Factor Demi Lovato UK USA BGT AGT EMA TCA KCA VMA BMA...

thumbnail Rihanna - Diamonds LYRICS
Sep 28th 2012, 00:41

↓ For More New Music ↓ Facebook.com | Twitter.com Rihanna - Diamonds LYRICS Rihanna - Diamonds Rihanna - Diamonds Rihanna - Diamonds Rihanna - Diamonds Rihanna - Diamonds

Media files:
Rihanna - Diamonds LYRICS (application/x-shockwave-flash)
Rihanna - Diamonds LYRICS (video/3gpp)
Rihanna - Diamonds LYRICS (video/3gpp)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions